- Includes 7 exclusive downloadable e-Book airbrushing guides.
- Mounts inline between your airbrush and hose
- Coupling swivels, helping to eliminate hose kinks
- Pull back the spring-loaded sleeve and the fitting separates into two pieces
- Standard 1/8" BSP connections
This quick-release coupling mounts inline between your airbrush and hose, and provides an easy method for disconnecting and/or changing airbrushes without the need to release air pressure or unscrew fittings. This coupling also swivels, helping to eliminate hose kinks. Easy-to-use, simply pull back the spring-loaded sleeve and the fitting separates into two pieces; a small male nipple (also called a tail) that remains attached to the airbrush and a body section connected to the air hose. An internal, self-sealing mechanism prevents air from escaping when the coupling is separated. Standard 1/8" BSP connections. Includes one nipple (5mm diameter) and one body. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.