THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- 15 ply pressed wood: This ultra-durable wooden balance trainer has been constructed to provide stability and support during use. The board and the included roller are composed of 15 ply pressed heavy-duty pressed wood.
- Excellent balance training: Whether you are a surfer, skateboarder, snowboarder, gymnast, or do any other kind of sport that can benefit from having great balance, this board is an excellent way to work on those skills from the comfort of your home.
- Great for cross-training: As an exercise tool, this balance board helps to build core strength and stability, so it is excellent for any athlete looking to cross-train to gain further balance, stability, and confidence.
- Adjustable design: Our wooden balance trainer measures 29” x 11 x .50” and the wood roller is 21” x 3.70” in diameter. The board features a versatile design that provides three different distances for different levels of use: 13”, 17”, and 22”.
- Anti-slip surface: Built for stability and long-term use, both the rocker board and the wooden roller are covered in an anti-slip surface. This adds to the functionality of the set, offering added security as you work on your balance.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov