THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR MAY NOT INCLUDE ORIGINAL PRODUCT BOX. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Organize all of your salon & hair appliances in one place
- Made from high-grade steel in a beautiful black, powder coat finish
- Space saving; can be clamped to a table or hung on carts or cabinets
This convenient salon appliance caddy is designed to hold and organize blow dryers, heat irons, straightening irons, curling irons, hot combs and other accessories. Both space saving and portable, it can be moved where needed throughout your salon, or brought to client meetings to create a professional workspace. It has a down-curved lip (covered in protective rubber) on the back as well as a velcro strip, allowing it to be hung from and fastened to salon carts and cabinets with indented grooves on their upper edges. It also includes an optional table clamp that can be added onto the rear of the unit with two included screws. The clamp is tightened to the underside of a table by turning a dial, and can be mounted to surfaces up to 1-3/4" thick. A 2-3/4" (Dia) bottomless storage ring allows you to quickly stow and retrieve your blow dryer, including those fitted with nozzles or other attachments. It can also fit and store almost any flat or round hair iron and includes 2 storage tubes both measuring 1-3/4" (Dia) x 3-7/8" (D). This appliance holder is extremely durable; constructed from high-grade steel in a heat resistant, black powder coat finish, it is very attractive and will last for years and years. It also features 3 integrated outlets and a grounded, US standard, 3-prong power cord that is 6' long. Overall Dimensions: 11" (L) x 4" (D) x 4.5" (H). With clamp attached: 4-3/4" (D) x 5.5" (Height when fully closed) / 8.25" (Height when fully opened).
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov