THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Excellent for student musicians: Designed specifically for the needs of beginners, students, and those just learning to play a brass instrument, the Ashthorpe Trumpet features fine quality and exceptional performance. Affordable with phenomenal functionality, this is the ideal introductory trumpet for those just embarking on their musical journey.
- Superior quality: The Ashthorpe Trumpet was designed to provide superb performance with exceptional quality. It features a nickel-plated cupronickel piston, seamlessly finished leadpipe, and smooth action valves. It features a Bb key, mouthpiece, .460-inch bore, and 5-inch bell. Overall it performs with no air leakage and great airtightness.
- Produces brilliant sound: Clean, pure, loud sound can be expected from this premium trumpet. As an entry-level, student instrument, it offers a warm voice and good pitch, sure to inspire endless hours of enjoyment.
- Brass construction with premium finish: This standard trumpet is as beautiful as it performs. It features a stunning, durable, brass body, with an exceptional polished finish. It offers supreme shine and lacquer, for an absolutely eye-catching appeal.
- Complete instrument package: Sold in a beautifully-appointed package, the Ashthorpe Standard Trumpet includes a premium case for safe storage and handling. A polishing cloth, white gloves, and piston oil are also part of the package, ensuring proper maintenance and care are utilized to ensure long-lasting enjoyment of this brass instrument.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov