THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- 4 PIECE SET INCLUDES: 6" x 3", 8" x 3", 10" x 3" and 12" x 3" Cake Pans
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Extra thick, seamless even-wall construction creates superb heat distribution for your batter ensuring your cake rises both level and flat. These professional-quality cake pans retain even baking temperatures preventing overbaking or gummy centers. Free of extra metals, welds and chemical coatings, these cake pans cool quickly to enjoy delicious and flawless results every time you bake.
- NON-REACTIVE ANODIZED ALUMINUM: Perfect for cake batters containing acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice, chocolate, buttermilk, coffee, brown sugar, fruits and vegetables. Anodizing creates a nonreactive surface which prevents any discoloration and protects the flavor of your baked goods.
- STRAIGHT-SIDED DESIGN: Creates right angle edges on your cakes for uniform slices and perfect layer cakes. Makes frosting around the sides a breeze with uniform coverage. With the straight-sided design, these cake pans can take the place of many specialty baking pans. Bake dense, heavy cakes such as cheesecake or carrot cake, light and airy layer cakes, or even get creative with deep dish pizza, flan and gelatin molded desserts, with these multi-purpose pans.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Forget about scrubbing baked-on foods, save time and effort with these cake pans that wipe clean quickly with warm water and mild dish detergent.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov