THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX HAS MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT BUT PRODUCT IS UNDAMAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. THEY ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT. PLEASE SEE AND READ ALL NOTES FOR DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Additional Information:
- 4" ball bearing swivel casters
- Adjustable fit for 1-1/2" diameter table legs
- Chemical resistant and built to last
- 2 wheels have a locking brake to keep the table in place
- Casters arrive fully assembled so they are easy to insert and use
This heavy duty set of 4 zinc plated premium casters is designed for Gridmann stainless kitchen prep tables but will fit any legs with a 1-1/2" diameter opening. The composite 4 inch wheel is made of chemical resistant thermoplastic polyurethane and built for use in the commercial kitchen environment. Each wheel can support up to 90 kgs and rolls smoothly and they easily pivot on a full set of ball bearings. The wheels are non-marring and work on almost any surface like tile, concrete, and wood. Two of the wheels have an integrated brake that can be locked down to keep your table in place. The wheels arrive fully assembled and are ready to slide into the legs. Each wheel includes a rubber compression fitting at the top so you can tighten the top ring to get the right fit inside the table leg. Overall size - 7-3/4" tall (this will raise the table by 5 inches), 5-1/4" wide , and the wheel is 4" in diameter.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov