THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- SPILL-PROOF DESIGN: Keep water from splashing on the floor when you wring out your mop with the spill-resistant side press. The 26-quart, extra-deep bucket further reduces the chance of spills while moving from room to room and allows users to clean longer before changing out the mop water. Maintain
- DURABLE AND EFFICIENT WRINGER: We designed a wringer that's easy to operate with minimal effort. Simply place your mop head in the spacious wringer basket and press down on the curved handle to extract water from the mop head directly into the bucket. The steel pressure rod spring was engineered for
- HANDLE DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: Our ergonomic wringer handle is perfectly angled to reduce back strain from prolonged use and includes a curved handle with rubber grip allowing for increased control while steering the bucket. Disposing of mop water is simple too, thanks to the convenient metal loop han
- SMOOTH, SILENT CASTERS: Four quiet, non-marking casters allow you to move your mop bucket and wringer around without bothering those around you or scuffing up the floor. Carbon steel caster mounts keep the wheels firmly secured to the bucket. Bumper guards provide additional protection, preventing t
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: We chose the most durable, anti-corrosive polypropylene available for our heavy-duty mop bucket and wringer, so the structural web-molded body will maintain its structure and bright finish for years. The wringer handle was also designed with longevity in mind and is constructed
Clean floors quicker and prevent spills along the way with a feature-rich, cost-effective mopping solution. We designed the Dryser Commercial Mop Bucket with Side Press Wringer to be the most efficient, long-lasting mopping solution available. Featuring a high-efficiency wringer, splash-resistant bucket, distinctive CAUTION sign, and quiet, non-marking casters, this is an ideal cleaning tool for any residential, commercial, or industrial environment. Match cleaning efficiency, durability, and ergonomic design. Generic, inferior mop buckets with wheels can be awkward to maneuver and often result in annoying, hazardous spillovers. That's why we set out to design a superior product that keeps mop water in the bucket where it belongs, both while you're mopping and moving from room to room. Other unique features include a wringer handle angled for smoother steering and integrated bucket grips for easier emptying.
Dryser elevates traditional cleaning equipment with smarter designs and unique benefits, without sacrificing value. Buy now and start cleaning smarter with the Dryser Mop Bucket and Side Press Wringer.