THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- 10 Hive body frames: Hive frames allow honeybees to maximize the available space within the hive and give them a head start building honeycombs to produce and store honey. Our 10 pack of 6-1/4 inch frames is perfect for deep beehive boxes; smaller hive setups can use the extra frames as spares to replace older or damaged frames.
- Wood frame with waxed natural foundation: Wood frames are built to withstand years of extracting and come with plastic Rite-Cell foundations coated with natural beeswax so bees can quickly start making their honeycombs. Rite-Cell foundations have textured cell interiors and deeper cell depth to attract honeybees.
- Easy setup and extraction: Frames are easy to install and remove from your hive box, making hive inspections more comfortable and faster. Speedier hive inspections reduce the stress on the colony and result in more docile bees that are less likely to attack and sting.
- No assembly required: Honey Keeper commercial beehive frames are fully assembled with waxed foundations already inserted, so they are ready to use with no assembly or additional tools required. They fit well in deep beehive boxes and are a convenient turnkey solution for your honeybees.
- Durable construction: Quality wood frames are built and assembled to withstand rough handling without reinforcements. The foundations are made of high-grade, durable plastic and will not break during honey extraction, reflecting Honey Keeper’s excellent craftsmanship.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov