- Helpful: Increases winch pulling power
- Premium quality: Constructed with high-tensile strength steel with epoxy grade finish
- Easy to use: Features a heavy-duty, dowel bearing with grease fitting
- Convenient: Swivels open to accept line with no disassembly
- Measures: 9-1/4" x 5" with a 16,000 pound capacity
Driver Recovery Products' premium snatch block can increase winch pulling power using a double-line pull technique. It is used for indirect pulls using the block as an anchor point, too. The snatch block is made of 1/5" thick high tensile strength steel with an epoxy grade finish that is less likely to chip and rust than powder-coated finishes. Smooth operation comes from heavy-duty, dowel bearing with a grease fitting. It swivels open to accept line without disassembly, and the pulley accommodates line that is up to 1/2" thick. Overall, the snatch block measures 9-1/4" x 5" and has a 16,000 pound capacity.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov