Electric Recovery Winch w/ Wireless Remote (12,000 lbs. Capacity)
VENDOR: Driver Recovery Products
- Upgraded reversible motor with true power rating of 6.0 hp, 4,300 watts
- Measures 21 1/4 in. x 6 3/8 in. x 9 7/8 in. high, and weighs 90 pounds
- Wireless remote control
- Automatic braking locks rope to prevent freespooling and slacking
- Premium 87 ft. 3/8 in. abrasion-resistant wire rope on 2 1/2 in. diameter x 8 13/16 in. long drum
Premium electric winch from Driver Recovery Products; rated for single-line pull up to 12,000 pounds. An upgraded direct-current (12-volt DC) motor delivers maximum torque. The series-wound motor allows consistent power through the duty cycle as opposed to magnet motors that may falter when they heat up. The motor is reversible so the cable can be wound out or in. Components of the three-stage planetary gear system are precisely manufactured for efficient, smooth operation to eliminate slippage and wear. A lever on top allows easy engaging and disengaging from the drum. When disengaged, the drum will freespool, meaning the rope can be pulled without the motor. When engaged, the drum is secured to the motor using a sliding ring gear clutch. An automatic breaking system locks the rope in place to hold the load when power is not applied. The rope is extremely durable, abrasion-resistant 3/8" aircraft-quality wire (87') wrapped around a 2-1/2" diameter x 8-13/16" long drum. The roller fairleads use wave washers and c-clips to secure the rollers, and dowel-pin bearings and composite bushings on the multi-directional rollers mean smooth operation even at extreme angles. A hand held wired remote control with 12' cord allows the line-out and line-in controls to be operated at a distance. A wireless controller with battery is also included with a 75' range. The winch is easy to install; just mount the winch, connect the power, and ground. It measures 21-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 9-7/8" high, and weighs 90 pounds. Industry standard 10" x 4-1/2" mounting bolt pattern. Included is the LD12-ELITE winch, 87' of pre-wound 3/8" cable, premium roller fairlead, wired controller (12' cord), wireless controller with battery, 3/8" clevis slip hook with latch (grade 70), hook safety pull strap, owner's manual, mounting hardware, 72" power wire (2 gauge red, pre-attached), and 72" ground wire (2 gauge black).
- This premium electric winch is rated for a single line pull of 12,000 pounds. These winches are the absolute best value in the industry because they combine cutting edge design, top performance, superb build quality, and affordable, distributer-direct pricing
- Upgraded motor - Direct-current (12 volt DC) motor is series-wound with low-loss, enameled copper wire for very high efficiency and maximum torque. Series-wound motors such as this maintain their power throughout the duty-cycle, unlike permanent magnet motors which suffer performance drops as they heat. This premium motor is very fast, reversible (for powering the cable out and in), and runs cool, utilizing low-friction ball bearings and a precision-machined rotor. True power rating of 6.0 horsepower, 4,300 watts
- High-quality gearbox - Inside this winch is one of the best 3-stage planetary gear systems available. All of the components, including the carrier, sun-gears, planetary and ring-gears are manufactured to tight tolerances; ensuring high-efficiency, smooth operation, reliability and eliminating slip and wear. This gear system is extremely strong and built-to-last. The gear reduction ratio of 265:1 provides a good compromise between pulling torque and line speed
- Frictionless freespooling clutch - Mounted on the top side of the winch is a large, easy-to-operate, stainless lever used to engage and disengage the motor from the winch drum. When the lever is disengaged or "de-clutched" the winch drum will freespool, or allow the rope to be pulled out without using the motor's power. When the lever is engaged, the winch drum is securely geared to the motor using the winch's "sliding ring gear" clutch. This type of clutch is not susceptible to wear or slippage like other clutches and is designed for hard pulling
- Automatic braking - These winches use an automatic braking system to hold the load when the motor power is not applied. The heavy-duty mechanical system in the winch drum locks the rope in place and prevents freespooling and slacking when a pull is stopped
- Premium wire cable - Winch is pre-wound with 87' of 3/8", abrasion-resistant, aircraft-quality wire rope on a 2-1/2" diameter x 8-13/16" long drum. This cable is extremely durable, easy-to-wind, and highly resilient to sand and mud. Thick zinc galvanization provides superior protection from the elements
- Roller fairlead - Constructed from ultra-high tensile strength steel and coated with an epoxy grade finish. Significantly less likely to chip and rust than powder coated models. Unlike fairleads with bolt-on rollers than can loosen over time, this fairlead utilizes wave-washers and c-clips to securely hold the rollers in place; this rolls better, looks nicer on your vehicle and lasts longer. Precision machined dowel- pin bearings and composite bushings on multi-directional rollers provide for smooth operation even during extreme angle pulls. Mounts easily with a standard 10" bolt pattern
- Better components and controllers - Critical electrical connections and component areas are covered to protect from debris and water intrusion. Switches are weather resistant and highly-reliable. Solenoids are top-quality and high current rated; allowing for long duty cycles. All moving parts are permanently lubricated with high- temperature lithium grease
- Excellent fit and finish - These winches combine rugged construction and great looks. Their low-profile, compact design will fit most all vehicles, and their tough housings ensure they'll look as great in 10 years as they do today. All painted portions feature a durable exterior coating over primed basecoat, designed to withstand the elements
- Remote control - Operate the winch's line-out and line-in controls at a distance with the included wired controller. Handheld controller includes 12 feet of cord terminating in a 3-pin plug allowing the controller to be unplugged and removed from the winch when not in use. The winch features a socket to receive the plug, and the socket is fitted with a rubber boot to protect moisture or dirt from entering when the controller is not used. In addition, this winch includes a wireless remote with up to a 75' range (requires a MN21 battery which is included). This remote will also operate line-out and line-in functions and includes a clip on the rear to secure the remote where desired
- Easy to install - Simply mount the control box to the top of the winch, connect the pre-terminated wires to the motor, mount the winch, connect power and ground and the winch is ready for use. Winch measures 21-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 6-1/4" high (9-1/4" with control box top-mounted), and weighs 90 pounds. Mounts with an industry-standard 10" x 4-1/2" mounting bolt pattern. Recommended for use with a battery with a minimum of 650 CCA (cold cranking amps)
- Pull by layer:
- Layer 1 - Capacity 12,000 pound - 16 feet of rope remaining on drum
- Layer 2 - Capacity 9,210 pound - 42 feet of rope remaining on drum
- Layer 3 - Capacity 8,030 pound - 72 feet of rope remaining on drum
- Layer 4 - Capacity 6,894 pound - 87 feet of rope remaining on drum
- Line speed and motor current (first layer):
- Unloaded - 25.5 feet per minute - 70 amp current draw
- 2,000 pound load - 14.9 feet per minute - 120 amp current draw
- 4,000 pound load - 11.1 feet per minute - 160 amp current draw
- 6,000 pound load - 8.8 feet per minute - 230 amp current draw
- 8,000 pound load - 7 feet per minute - 280 amp current draw
- 10,000 pound load - 5.6 feet per minute - 340 amp current draw
- 12,000 pound load - 4.4 feet per minute - 400 amp current draw
- Brand-new 12,000 pound winch
- 85' of 3/8" cable (pre-wound)
- Premium roller fairlead
- Wired controller with 12' cord and plug
- Heavy-duty 3/8" clevis slip hook with latch (grade 70)
- Hook safety pull strap (protects hands when pulling out line)
- Owner's manual
- Mounting hardware - 24pc set (bolts, nuts, flat and lock washers)
- 72" Power wire - 2 gauge red (pre-attached to winch)
- 72" Ground wire - 2 gauge black
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at email@example.com and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?