- Premium quality: This precision crafted PointZero Airbrush set features a comfortable composite handle balanced and comes with a 5cc metal and 22cc glass siphon-feed color cups.
- Professional design: The cutaway handles allow quick access the needle chucks and aids in the cleaning process.
- Advanced control: These dual-action, bottom-fed and internal-mix airbrush include pre-installed 0.35mm nozzles for spray patterns between thin-line and 1.5”.
- Easy-to-use: These multi-purpose airbrushes are designed for both the beginner and advanced user. It can be used for models, crafts, auto & cycle graphics, taxidermy, photo retouching, t-shirts, murals, fine art & illustrations and more.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
The PZ-258, from PointZero Airbrush, is a premium, dual-action (trigger independently controls release of both air and fluid, pressing trigger releases air, pulling back releases material), internal-mix airbrush. Precision-crafted body provides a balanced feel in the hand. Tight-tolerance head provides extremely fine atomization with razor-sharp detail. Initial-flow control; set screw can be adjusted to hold trigger partially back, so material begins to flow at the pre-set rate as soon as the trigger is depressed. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needle minimizes tip-dry. Solvent-resistant needle packing allows safe use with all types of spraying mediums. Cutaway handle for ease of cleaning and quick access to the needle chuck. Pre-installed 0.35mm nozzle (tip), nozzle cap, needle, and removable needle cap for a spray pattern between thin-line and 1.5". Siphon-feed 22cc glass bottle and 5cc bottom-feed color cup. Boxed set also includes a barbed hose connector, nozzle wrench, hanging bracket, protective nozzle cap and instruction sheet. Requires an air supply with a working pressure of 15 to 50 psi. Standard 1/8" BSP fitting. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov