- Premium quality: Each of these six-precision crafted PointZero Airbrushes feature color-coded bodies, 22cc glass bottle, pre-installed needle, and nozzle cap. Also included is the foam-lined molded carrying case, 3 nozzle wrenches and instruction sheet.
- Professional design: The cutaway handles allow quick access the needle chucks and aids in the cleaning process. The color-coded bodies help distinguish between paint options on multi-color projects.
- Advanced control: These dual-action, bottom-fed and internal-mix airbrush include pre-installed 0.35mm nozzles for spray patterns between thin-line and 1.5”.
- Easy-to-use: These multi-purpose airbrushes are designed for both the beginner and advanced user. It can be used for models, crafts, auto & cycle graphics, taxidermy, photo retouching, t-shirts, murals, fine art & illustrations and more.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
The PZ-1200XS set, from PointZero Airbrush, contains six of our PZ-258, internal-mix airbrushes in a protective, molded carrying case. These premium, dual-action (triggers independently control both air and fluid; pressing each trigger releases air, pulling back releases material) airbrushes feature precision-crafted bodies, providing a balanced feel in the hand. Tight-tolerance heads provide extremely fine atomization with razor-sharp detail. Initial-flow controls; set screws can be adjusted to hold triggers partially back, so material begins to flow at the pre-set rate as soon as the triggers are depressed. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needles minimize tip-dry while the solvent-resistant needle packings allow safe use with all types of spraying mediums. Cutaway handles for ease of cleaning and quick access to the needle chucks. Pre-installed 0.35mm nozzles (tips), nozzle caps, needles, and removable needle caps for spray patterns between thin-line and 1.5". Package includes an instruction sheet, three nozzle wrenches, and six color-coded airbrushes, each with a protective nozzle cap and siphon-feed 22cc glass bottle, all organized in a foam-lined carry case. Airbrushes require a working pressure of 15 to 50 psi. Standard 1/8" BSP fittings. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov