- Professional grade: The PZ-270 is a dual-action, internal-mix, gravity-feed airbrush with a low-profile 2cc color cup and a pre-installed 0.2mm nozzle set designed for sharp detail by creating spray patterns between hair-line and 1”. Featuring an initial flow control, its' set screw adjusts to hold the trigger partially back, so material begins to flow at the preset rate when the trigger is depressed.
- Compact power: The Elite-125X delivers on-demand operation with excellent power (1/5 horse) with very little noise (55 db). Included regulator with integrated pressure gauge and water-trap allows precise control and delivery of clean, dry air. All of this is bundled into a compact and lightweight compressor with easy-carry handle.
- 6 color paint set: Designed for temporary tattoos or special effects, these water-resistant and non-toxic colors are ready-to-use right out of the 1 oz bottles. Included colors of Yellow, Red, Blue, Black, White and Green are formulated with an alcohol base and high-grade pigments for unrivalled coverage and superior sprayability and safe for use on the skin (not for use near eyes or face).
- Professional stencils: Includes 25 stencil sheets each with 4 designs each sheet totaling 100 different and popular patterns. Designs are reverse cut out of the stencil material, so when painted over, only the pattern will remain. Easily cleaned with alcohol and reusable.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.
This deluxe kit from PointZero Airbrush includes everything needed to make professional temporary tattoos. The package features a PointZero Elite-125X air compressor and PZ-270 airbrush. The Elite-125X is an oil-less airbrush compressor delivers excellent power (1/5 horse) with very little noise (55 db). Sensitive, diaphragm regulator with integrated pressure gauge and water-trap allows precise control and delivery of clean, dry air. On-demand operation; the compressor runs until pressure reaches approximately 58 psi, then it cycles off until the pressure drops to 40 psi, where the unit restarts. Compact and lightweight (8 lbs.) with easy-carry handle. The PZ-270 is a premium, dual-action internal-mix airbrush. Tight-tolerance head provides razor-sharp detail. Needle backstop at the rear of the airbrush allows you to pre-set the trigger travel; helping produce consistent line widths. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needle minimizes tip-dry. Pre-installed 0.2mm for a spray pattern between hairline and 1". Gravity-feed 2cc color cup. Also included is a book containing twenty-five 8.25" x 11.25" pages, each with 4 designs, for a total of 100 different individual patterns. The six-color airbrush paint set contains water-resistant, non-toxic colors that are ready-to-use right out of the bottle and safe for use on the skin (not for use near eyes or face). Depending on the skin's moisture and oil content, this paint can last up to 10 days (remove anytime with baby oil or isopropyl alcohol). Included colors are Yellow, Red, Blue, Black, White and Green. Each bottle contains 1 ounce (30ml) of paint. A clamp-type, edge-mount airbrush stand, designed to holds up to four airbrushes, 6' braided air hose, set of five cleaning brushes, barbed hose connector, paint pipette, nozzle wrench and instruction sheet complete the package. As an added bonus, included with this kit is a download link for airbrushing guides.