- Premium quality: The PZ-270 airbrush is a dual-action, internal-mix airbrush with a gravity-feed 2cc color cup and 0.2mm nozzle (tip) with a hairline to 1” spray pattern. The 6-color coded PZ-258 internal-mix airbrushes each include a bottom-feed 22cc glass bottle and a pre-installed 0.35mm nozzles for thin-line to 1.5” spray patterns.
- Twin-cylinder compressor: The Elite-275XP delivers 1/3 hp with low noise (59 db) and has an integrated pressure gauge and water-trap to allow precise control and delivery of clean, dry air. Also included is a one-gallon air-tank that stores air pressurized by the motor.
- 6 color paint set: Designed for temporary tattoos or special effects, these water-resistant and non-toxic colors are ready-to-use right out of the 1 oz bottles. Included colors of Yellow, Red, Blue, Black, White and Green are formulated with an alcohol base and high-grade pigments for unrivalled coverage and superior sprayability and safe for use on the skin (not for use near eyes or face).
- Professional stencils: Includes 75 stencil sheets each with 4 designs each sheet totaling 300 different and popular patterns. Designs are reverse cut out of the stencil material, so when painted over, only the pattern will remain. Easily cleaned with alcohol and reusable.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
This temporary tattoo kit from PointZero Airbrush contains everything needed for the serious professional. The package features a PointZero Elite-275XP air compressor and 7 airbrushes. The Elite-275XP is our most powerful twin-cylinder airbrush compressor delivering impressive power (1/3 hp) with low noise (59 db). Sensitive diaphragm regulator with integrated pressure gauge and water-trap allows precise control and delivery of clean, dry air. One gallon air-tank stores the air pressurized by the motor, reducing the number of run cycles, and smoothing the output. The PZ-270 is a premium, dual-action (trigger independently controls release of both air & fluid, pressing trigger releases air, pulling back releases material), internal-mix airbrush. Tight-tolerance head provides razor-sharp detail. Needle backstop at the rear of the airbrush allows you to pre-set the trigger travel; helping produce consistent line widths. Pre-installed 0.2mm for a spray pattern between hairline and 1". Gravity-feed 2cc color cup. The PZ-1200XS set contains 6 color-coded PZ-258 internal-mix airbrushes in a protective, molded carrying case. These premium dual-action airbrushes feature tight-tolerance heads for razor-sharp detail. Initial-flow controls settings. Cutaway handles for easy cleaning and quick access to the needle chucks. Pre-installed 0.35mm nozzles for spray patterns between thin-line and 1.5". Included are 3 books each containing twenty-five 8.25" x 11.25" pages, with 4 designs, for a total of 300 assorted patterns. The 6 bottles of airbrush paint are water-resistant, non-toxic and ready-to-use right out of the bottle and safe for use on the skin (not for use near eyes or face). A tabletop airbrush stand with integrated six-way splitting manifold, eight 10' braided air hoses, barbed hose connector, paint pipette, 4 nozzle wrenches and instruction sheet complete the kit.As an added bonus, included with this kit is a download link for airbrushing guides.