- Professional-grade: Kit features the PZ-270 dual-action and PZ-276 single-action airbrushes, a premium-quality set ideally suited for creating a variety of spray patterns, from fine detail to wider coverage. Kit also comes with an Elite-125X compressor that delivers excellent power (1/5 HP) with very little noise (55 dB).
- Advanced control: Featuring airbrushes with both single and dual-action functionality, this set is ideal for both beginners and advanced users. Single-action, external mix design is easy to use, a single press of the trigger of releases both air and paint, and is less prone to clogging. The dual-action, internal-mix design controls both air and fluid, ideal for precise, sharp details.
- Easy-to-use: Simple design allows for easily interchanging airbrushes to suit desired need, with a high-performance and lightweight compressor that delivers clean, dry air to airbrushes for uninterrupted use.
- Includes 6 premium Chefmaster paints: Airbrush cake decorating kit includes 6 bottles (2 oz. each) of highly concentrated, spray-on food-coloring paints from Chefmaster. These non-toxic, deeply pigmented paints provide superior coverage, even on hard-to-color, non-dairy whipped toppings and icings. Colors include Midnight Black, White, Harvest Brown, Super Red, Royal Blue & Neon Bright Yellow.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
The PointZero Airbrush deluxe cake decorating kit comes complete with all the equipment and supplies required to create gorgeous, professional-looking cakes. This kit is ideal for all levels, from novice to professional users.
The single-action PZ-276 airbrush for cakes features a pre-installed 0.8mm nozzle ideal for creating broader, larger-scale spray patterns between 1/4" and 2". External-mix design less likely to clog. Airbrush is also extremely easy to adjust, by simply twisting the nozzle to increase or decrease the material flow.
The dual-action PZ-270 airbrush includes a pre-installed 0.2mm nozzle (tip) cap for creating spray patterns varying from hairline to 1", for razor-sharp detail with a tight-tolerance head. Needle backstop allows you to pre-set the trigger travel, helping produce consistent line widths.
Also includes a gravity-feed, 2cc color cup, which won't obstruct view during detail work.
The Elite-125X is a lightweight (8 lbs.) oil-less airbrush compressor that delivers excellent power (1/5 HP) for very little noise (55 dB). Sensitive, diaphragm regulator with integrated pressure gauge and water-trap allows precise control and delivery of clean, dry air. Features a power-saving design that also reduces wear, the compressor runs until pressure reaches approximately 58 psi, then it cycles off until the pressure drops to 40 psi, when the unit restarts.
Boxed set for easy setup includes an Elite-125X air compressor, PZ-270 and PZ-276 airbrushes, set of 5 cleaning brushes, airbrush holder, two 22cc glass jars, braided air hose, 2 paint pipettes, barbed hose connector, nozzle wrench and instructions.
PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value. PointZero is an authorized distributor of Chefmaster products.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov