30 Day No Hassle Returns! Ships Within 1 Business Day.
- Heavy-duty hawse - Replaces traditional roller fairleads; they are less likely to pinch and have a flatter profile
- Universal design - Works with most winch brands and brackets. Designed for use with synthetic rope (not recommended for use with steel wire rope)
- Capacity - Designed for use with winches with capacities from 8,000 to 17,000 pounds, however total maximum capacity varies by pulling angle
- Easy rewinding - Wide mouth of this hawse simplifies rope rewinding, even at the edges of the winch drum
- Rugged construction - Machined from solid, high-grade, billet aluminum and designed for heavy-duty winching
- Polished finish - Ultra-smooth mouth-opening minimizes friction, extending the life of your synthetic rope
- Adjustable multi-spring balancer - Spring and pressure-plate lower platen system allows pressure to be evenly distributed across the workpiece
- Dimensions - 11-11/16" wide, 2-11/16" tall, and 3/4" thick (7-3/8" x 7/8" opening)
- Bolt pattern - standard 10"
- One fully-assembled hawse (mounting hardware not included)
Related productsView all
Tattoo Transfer Stencil Carbon Thermal Tracing Paper
Stainless Steel Kitchen Restaurant Work Prep Table with Backsplash