- 10-Foot poly lead rope: Durable, strong, versatile polypropylene lead rope for training, leading, and other functions. It is perfect for all levels of equestrian riders.
- Brass-plated snap: High-quality, strong, and ultra-durable, the 225 brass-plated snap comes in very handy for quick connecting.
- Comfortable fit: Made for everyday use, this braided lead rope has a strong yet worn-in feel, offering comfort when needed most. This rope offers maximum durability with a tangle-free design. Whether you are a hobbyist horse rider, a competitive equestrian athlete, or a beginner, this is an excellent lead rope for training and leading.
- Heat sealed ends: The ends of this heavy-duty lead rope are heat sealed to prevent fraying.
- For more than just horses: This poly lead rope can also be used for large dogs, sheep, and other livestock.
Finding the perfect lead rope can be tricky, however, we have just what you need! This 10-foot equestrian lead rope is versatile, convenient, and very handy for a wide variety of purposes. For equine training, leading, and many other functions, every horse rider or handler needs a few of these.
Crafted of heavy-duty polypropylene and fitted with a sturdy, 225 brass-plated snap, you can always expect reliable performance from this durable equestrian braided rope. It attaches easily to almost any halter. Featuring a weighted knot handle and quick release chain, this horse lead rope is ideal for everyday use. One of the best features of this rope is how pliable it is. When it comes to leading and training, this lead rope does not get twisted or tangled, which is one of its many benefits. Whether you are a beginner, competitive rider, or hobbyist, this is always an excellent lead rope to have on hand. Furthermore, this durable lead rope can also be used as a leash for training dogs and sheep, in addition to horses.
SmithBuilt is an industry leader for pet products and accessories, known for providing exceptional quality at a great value.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov