- High capacity: Working load limit of 2 Tons (4,000 pounds)
- Heavy-duty: Made from ultra-high tensile strength steel
- Measurements: 3" long, 1-13/16" wide (outside D-Loop), 7/8" wide (inside D-Loop), with a 2-11/16" long removable pinches
- Off-road versatility: Ideal for Jeeps, trucks and sport-utility vehicles, this shackle easily supports pulling vehicles, yanking tree stumps, moving equipment, and much more
- Convenient: Ideal for swift fastening and removal
Premium 1/2" D-Shackle from Driver Recovery Products. Constructed from 1/2" thick, ultra-high tensile strength steel, these electro-galvanized hooks resist damage even in the toughest elements. Features a threaded screw pin 5/8" in diameter ideal for both swift fastening and removal. As opposed to wider Bow Shackles, the smaller loops on these D-Shackles are designed to take higher loads primarily in-line. Working load limit of 2 tons (4000 lbs). A generous 7/8" wide space inside the "D" and throat creates a strong attachment point to assist in your rigging, pulling and hoisting needs. Shackle measures 3" long, 1-13/16" wide (outside D-Loop), 7/8" wide (inside D-Loop), with a 2-11/16" long removable pin.