- Heavy-duty: Webbing crafted with industrial-grade polyester for a soft feel without affecting durability
- Strong: Strap has a maximum rated pulling strength of 16,000 pounds
- Convenient: Strap measures 2-1/2" wide and 30 feet long
- Safe: Soft strap designed to prevent harm to tree trunks unlike chains and wire
- Versatile: Strap is abrasion-resistant and dries out quickly
This premium strap is made of industrial-grade polyester and winches without damaging or cutting into tree-trunks like chain or wire. The recovery strap is abrasion resistant and dries quickly. It is tightly woven to minimize any stretching while remaining soft and pliable. End-loops are folded and reinforced to ensure a high pulling capacity. This snatch strap has a pulling strength of 16,000 pounds and measures 2-1/2" wide and 30' long. A fantastic, long-lasting addition to any recovery kit.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov