- Industrial-grade strength: Each tightly woven, premium-quality strap has a heavy-duty 3,600 pound breaking strength, equipped to handle as an extension tie-down or for additional protection of handlebars, seat, rails, etc
- Twisted loop: Each strap features a loop on each end that resists tension and wear, for easy tying and securing without knotting or tangling
- Non-scratching: Soft material prevents scratches and marring to paint/chrome during use
- Highly versatile: Ideal for securing a motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, bicycle, lawn/garden equipment, marine equipment, scooters, and more during trailering
- Convenient length: Each strap measures 18" (L), for easy access and use
Protect your ATV, motorcycle, bicycle, and more during trailering with the soft touch extension tie-down straps from Driver Recovery Products. Made from soft, high-quality material, these 18" long loops wrap and tie easily, without tangling, or causing scratching or damage. Industrial-grade, 3,600 pound break strength ensures that your cargo will be secure during transport. Pack of 4. Driver Recovery Products is a leading brand within the hitch rack and trailering market, widely recognized for excellence at providing a wide range of premium-quality accessories that offer exceptional functionality at an affordable price.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov