- Product specifications: Each cabinet pull measure 1/2" in diameter with a 1-3/8" projection.
- Solid stainless: Constructed from solid stainless steel to ensure lifelong beauty and durability. This substantial weight handle provides a smooth and comfortable grip, as well as an impactful visual appeal.
- Hand-finished European design: Featuring clean lines, this pull is versatile for many applications, from traditional to contemporary settings. The surfaces are meticulously hand-forged and polished with beveled ends, attention to detail and a rich finish.
- Includes installation screws: Each pull is individually bagged and comes with mounting screws to allow for convenient installation.
- Versatile styling: The perfect decorative touch for your new cabinets, cupboards, and drawers. Give your kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanity, or dresser drawers a quick and affordable update with these premium pulls from Cauldham.
Add functionality and stunning design to any cabinet door, drawer or furniture with this top-quality Cauldham pull. Whether refurbishing existing cabinetry or building new, this hardware instantly accessorizes the kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere else, and provides a stunning design suitable for almost any decor. Crafted from solid stainless steel, this professional-grade, substantial weight hardware is constructed for the ultimate durability, hand-forged and polished with a rich finish. This pull is built-to-last, making it ideal for both residential and commercial use (or for any other highly intensive use or heavily trafficked area). Installation is simple; each pull includes mountings screws to allow convenient installation into various thickness doors or drawers. (If another length is needed for your application, simply use a standard 8-32 thread machine screw). Cauldham is the premiere source for professional-grade hardware and fixtures that combine stylish design with exceptional quality and durability.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov