- Set of two: Cover more ground with this Set of two premium velvet stanchion ropes. The convenient two pack allows for economical cost savings on crowd control.
- Old Hollywood elegance: Classically styled velvet ropes with high polished hooks lend a vintage red carpet glamour to special events, trade shows, theaters, restaurants, businesses, parties, and more.
- Plush yet durable: Our plush velvet ropes measure 1-1/2" in diameter, giving them a full, premium look. Space your stanchion posts (sold separately) close together to form a generous swag or farther apart for a tighter barrier to suit your specific needs.
- Versatile, multi purpose: Each rope is capped on both sides with heavy-duty, high polished metal hooks featuring smooth, self-closing spring-loaded clasps. The polished hooks compliment all decors and can be attached to any standard stanchion post.
- Control without intimidation: Jubilee barrier ropes are perfect for guiding your guests in the right direction without detracting from the reserved dignity of your event or business. The easy release latches offer ease-of-use for quick crowd flow re-configurations.
Keep your crowds in line with elegance and style. This set of two Jubilee velvet stanchion ropes maintain the dignity of your event to provide needed barriers without distraction. Sporting a classic design emblematic of old Hollywood, our velvet stanchion ropes look great adorning home theaters, guiding the VIP line outside a special gala event, and in countless other environments. Complete with luxurious velvet surrounding crush-resistant foam core and heavy-duty polished hooks, our ropes will endure the crowds and keep their consistent shape season after season. Jubilee crowd control ropes can be combined with our premium stanchion sets, or any other stanchions with a universal ring applicator allowing you to create barriers and queues custom-fit to your specific needs.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov