THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX HAS MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT BUT PRODUCT IS UNDAMAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. THEY ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT. PLEASE SEE AND READ ALL NOTES FOR DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount:Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality:Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition:Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Made from high tensile strength steel plate
- Compatible with all standard size winches up to 13,000 pound capacity
- Pre-drilled for easy installation with included mounting hardware
- Removable side guards protect you winch motor and double as handles, allowing for convenient winch removal/installation
- Mounting plate area measures 14-5/8 in. long, 7 in. deep and 4 in. tall
Premium hitch receiver mounting plate for winches from Driver Recovery Products. Super-duty construction; fabricated from a single piece of ultra-high tensile strength, 3/16" steel plate. Mount is coated with an epoxy grade finish which is significantly less likely to chip and rust than powder coated models. Mounting channel is drilled with two bolt patterns allowing for custom mounting applications and compatibility with most every winch brand; a standard 10" x 4-1/2" pattern, and a 6-1/2" x 4-1/2" pattern. Two removable side guards protect your winch motor and double as handles, allowing for convenient winch removal/installation. The front of the mount is pre-drilled for a standard 10" hawse or roller fairlead (mounting holes are 10" on center and mouth opening is 8-13/16" x 1-1/4"). Fairlead opening is centered to bolt patterns for perfect fairlead alignment. The mounting plate area measures 14-5/8" long, 7" deep and 4" tall. Distance between side guards when installed: 25-1/2". Handle length: 7-1/8". Shank for standard 2" receiver tube measures 6-3/4" from rear edge of plate to end and includes hitch pin. Pack of mounting hardware included.