THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Universal Design: Wringer is for use with all 26 qt. and 33 qt. Dryser commercial mop buckets. The design is compatible with most other commercial mopping buckets using a side-press wringer system. Easy to install onto existing mopping buckets. It features universal mount points to accommodate a wide range of models, providing flexibility and convenience. Mop Bucket not included.
- Efficient: The wringer leverages a side-press mechanism that applies pressure evenly across the mop head, enabling efficient liquid extraction with less effort. This allows users to clean larger areas without experiencing fatigue, improving productivity in commercial environments.
- High Durability: Constructed with heavy-duty polypropylene, the wringer provides superior durability to withstand the daily rigors of commercial cleaning. Its molded body design ensures a long lifespan, reducing the need for frequent replacements and minimizing maintenance costs.
- Adjustable Pressure System: The steel pressure rod spring was engineered for superior elasticity, so your wringer will operate smoothly press after press. Users can adjust the amount of pressure applied to the mop, optimizing liquid extraction, and ensuring a more efficient and effective cleaning process.
- Ergonomic Design: To promote user comfort and safety, the wringer is designed with ergonomic features such as a comfortable, easy-to-grip handle. The smooth wringing mechanism reduces strain on the back providing a safer and more comfortable user experience. Additionally, the shape and position of the handle allows for smoother steering.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov