THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Drum is made from durable stainless steel
- Handles up to 2 standard deep, medium, or shallow frames
- Clear plastic lids for easy viewing
- Convenient height of honey gate (15 inches) so a 5 gallon bucket will fit underneath
- Easy to assemble and use
This 2 frame honey extractor from Honey Keeper is constructed from rust-proof, heavy-gauge stainless steel and is ideal for a beekeeper with 1 - 10 hives. This easy to use piece of equipment can handle 2 standard deep, medium, or shallow frames. The legs are made of stainless steel and can be bolted to the floor, and raise the barrel so the honey gate is 15 inches off the ground or remove the legs for tabletop use. This makes it much easier to use and is designed so that a 5 gallon bucket will fit underneath it for draining. This extraction unit features clear plastic lids for easy viewing, sealed bearings and steel gears that make spinning nearly effortless, and a very simple assembly. The stainless steel tank is easy to clean with warm soapy water. The dimensions are 42 inches high by 23 inches wide (including the handle).