THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- STURDY X DESIGN – Whether practicing or performing, the heavy-duty all metal construction and cross bracing delivers a sturdy and reliable seat that you can count on day after day.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT - The piano bench is packed with 2-1/2" of padding making it the ultimate choice for hours of comfort.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – Bench legs easily fold down for storage or transport. With a compact design and weight of just under 6 pounds, this bench is ideal for all situations.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE - Piano bench features 3 levels of height adjustments to match any playing style.
- NON-SLIP END-CAPS - The non-slip end-caps on the bottom of the stand prevent the keyboard from moving around during use and ensure stability on nearly all surfaces.
This premium keyboard bench by Hamzer is durable and well-built with all-metal construction. The hallmark cross bracing X design ensures a sturdy seat. The piano bench features non-slip end-caps to protect floors and increase stability. The bench can be easily folded for transportation, has 3 height adjustment positions, and features 2-1/2” of padding for ultimate comfort and value. Seat measures 16” (length) x 12” (width) x 3” (height). Height adjustments are 19”, 20-1/2”, and 21-1/2”
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov