THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- Suitable for dry wall, painting, wiring, & much more
- Crafted from high-grade, light-weight aluminum
- No tools required to adjust height
- Fully adjustable braces accommodate any user
- Working height: 24" - 40", Stilt weight: 7.5 pounds, Rated load: 225 pounds
These premium drywall stilts by GypTool are built for professionals and suitable for drywall taping, painting, wiring, and much more. Precision manufactured from high-grade aluminum, these stilts are light enough to use all day, but sturdy enough to last for years. A non-rocking frame with overlapping, industrial strut tubes is paired with and adjustable, dual-spring flex-system for excellent mobility. The height is adjustable using a wing-nut design; no tools are required to change the height. The shoe and leg straps are fully-adjustable with auto-locking buckles for quick stilt use/removal, and extra-wide padded calf braces plus three-position adjustable heel plates accommodate any user (stilts have 1 calf brace). The bases are made in large, textured, high-grade material that is non-marring to protect floors. Minor assembly required. Construction: Aluminum. Color: Black.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov