THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- NSF Certified: Designed to meet the highest regulatory requirements for safety and durability in commercial kitchens. NSF Model #: GR28-MP2424
- Heavy-duty mop sink: GRIDMANN's stainless steel mop sink features a 16-gauge #304 SS bowl with an 18-gauge #304 SS apron. This mop sink measures 24" Long x 24" Wide x 13" High. It is ideal for use in commercial, industrial, and residential applications.
- Floor-mounted design: Included is a stainless steel wall clip allowing you to mount and secure the sink to the wall, keeping it securely placed on the floor. Featuring rounded corners and a specially designed bottom surface, this floor mount mop sink is designed to facilitate fast and efficient draining.
- Versatile design: This all-purpose utility sink is designed with a single compartment for filling and draining buckets, cleaning mops, other equipment, and tools. The basin of this large capacity floor mop sink measures 21" Long x 21" Wide x 9" Deep. It can be used in restaurants, hotels, fitness centers, janitorial closets, pet grooming businesses, and even at home in the laundry room or garage.
- Drain basket included: Included with GRIDMANN's mop sink is a 3.5" copper drain basket.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov