THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Commercial-grade: Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, the PRO18 commercial-grade hot dog griller features a built-in bun warming drawer. This commercial-grade 1100-watt hot dog griller features 7 non-stick rollers that can cook up to 18 hot dogs at a time. These slow rollers rotate a full 360 degrees, cooking all items uniformly. This machine is suited for grilling a variety of hot dogs, sausages, taquitos, and more, all while keeping your split bun rolls warm.
- Dual-temperature controls: Easy-to-use design has the power switch and separate temperature controls for front and back rollers conveniently located on the front panel. The dual-temperature controls allow for continuous cooking on the back rollers, while the front rollers keep the cooked items hot and ready to serve. An additional control is also included for the bun warming drawer.
- Curved glass cover: Commercial-grade cover is constructed from tempered glass. This glass sneeze guard protective shield keeps your food and the cooking surface free from dust, airborne particles, and insects. Easy to clean using a water moistened cloth.
- Clean & convenient design: Cook and grill almost anywhere, and avoid the mess and hassle of a full-size conventional gas grill with this powerful yet compact design. Includes a removable stainless steel drip tray for easy cleanup.
- Integrated safety features: These hot dog rollers are equipped with a built-in fuse and a grounded US-standard 120-volt power cord for safety. Non-skid rubber feet provide a secure base for cooking and serving.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov