THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- NSF Certified
- Large space-saving design
- 1-1/2 in. tall backsplash
- Rounded front edge
- Three wall support brackets
This heavy-duty wall mount shelf by Gridmann is constructed from 18-gauge #430 stainless-steel and is perfect for use in any kitchen, laundry, janitorial room, garage, or anywhere additional storage is needed. It is NSF certified to meet strict standards for public health protection and built for high-volume use to last a lifetime. It features a large, space-saving design that offers plenty of storage as well as a 1-1/2 inch tall backsplash. The front edge is rounded for working comfort and three wall support brackets provide maximum stability. Dimensions: 72 inch long, 14 inch deep, 1-1/2 inch shelf thickness, 18-1/2 inch overall height. Includes: Wall-mount shelf, three mounting brackets, installation screws, anchors, and screw covers for shelf underside. *** This product is designed and finished for use in a commercial environment. Therefore surface imperfections such as scratches, scuffs, and indents may be found. This is normal and to be expected on products of this nature. *** NSF: GR63-1472
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov