THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- IDEAL JUNIOR SET: This complete starter drum set is perfect for young aspiring musicians ages 3-12 years old, providing everything needed for beginners learning to play and perfect their practice, including a 16" x 11" bass drum, 12" x 10" floor tom, 10" x 6" and 8" x 6" mounted toms, 10" x 5" snare, 8" hi-hat cymbals, 10" crash/ride cymbal, all stands, padded throne (stool), drumsticks, hardware, pedals, and drum adjustment key.
- TOP COMPONENTS FOR RICH SOUND: This deluxe set is crafted utilizing the highest quality materials, such as genuine Poplar hardwood shells, triple flanged hoops, and upgraded brass cymbals, all chosen for their ability to maximize frequency response and resonance for the ultimate acoustic experience.
- COMPACT & STURDY DESIGN: This drum set offers a complete learning experience wrapped up in acompact size. Crafted with attention to detail, this well-made set is built to withstand enthusiastic young drummers, while maintaining lasting performance.
- STAGE-WORTHY APPEARANCE: Available in several finishes to suit any preference, each set features top-quality, all-chrome hardware and accents.
- SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Detailed, easy-to-read instructions for frustration-free setup.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov