THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. Used product may have minor scratches, scuffs or small dents. Will be shipped in original or repackaged box.
- Spill-proof design: Keep water from splashing on the floor when you wring out your mop with the spill-resistant side press. The 26-quart, extra-deep bucket further reduces the chance of spills while moving from room to room and allows users to clean longer before changing out the mop water. Maintain a safer, drier environment at home or in the workplace.
- Durable and efficient wringer: We designed a wringer that's easy to operate with minimal effort. Simply place your mop head in the spacious wringer basket and press down on the curved handle to extract water from the mop head directly into the bucket. The steel pressure rod spring was engineered for superior elasticity, so your wringer will operate smoothly press after press.
- Handle designed for comfort: Our ergonomic wringer handle is perfectly angled to reduce back strain from prolonged use and includes a curved handle with rubber grip allowing for increased control while steering the bucket. Disposing of mop water is simple too, thanks to the convenient metal loop handle and integrated bucket grips. Unlike traditionally awkward mop buckets and wringers, handling ours is effortless.
- Smooth, silent casters: Four quiet, non-marking casters allow you to move your mop bucket and wringer around without bothering those around you or scuffing up the floor. Carbon steel caster mounts keep the wheels firmly secured to the bucket. Bumper guards provide additional protection, preventing the mop bucket from scratching walls and corners.
- Rugged construction: We chose the most durable, anti-corrosive polypropylene available for our heavy-duty mop bucket and wringer, so the structural web-molded body will maintain its structure and bright finish for years. The wringer handle was also designed with longevity in mind and is constructed from premium steel.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov