- Professional-grade: Kit features the PZ-258, PZ-260 and PZ-276 airbrushes for a variety of applications; a premium-quality set ideally suited for creating a variety of spray patterns, from fine detail to wider coverage.
- Portable power: The Elite-95E is a compact, oil-less design airbrush compressor that delivers excellent power (1/6 hp) with very little noise (49 db). Features include a front-mounted pressure gauge and built-in airbrush holder. Internal 11oz. tank stores air pressure, reducing the number of run cycles and smoothing the air output.
- Advanced control: Featuring airbrushes with both single and dual-action functionality, this airbrush kit is ideal for both beginners and advanced users. Single-action, external mix design is easy to use, a single press of the trigger of releases both air and paint and is less prone to clogging. The dual-action, internal-mix design controls both air and fluid, ideal for precise, sharp details.
- Easy-to-use: Simple, compatible design allow for easy interchanging of airbrushes to suit desired need, with a high-performance and lightweight compressor that delivers clean, dry air to airbrushes for uninterrupted use. Includes an informative, instructional DVD to master use of the equipment and tools, and a tabletop stand for convenience.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
This deluxe three airbrush kit with low-noise compressor is perfect for a variety of applications: models, crafts, auto and cycle graphics, taxidermy, photo retouching, t-shirts, murals, fine art and illustrations, cake decorating and more. Package includes a PointZero Elite-95E air compressor, PZ-276, PZ-260 and PZ-258 airbrushes. The Elite-95E is a compact, oil-less design airbrush compressor that delivers excellent power (1/6 horse) with very little noise (49 db). The internal 11oz. tank stores air pressure, reducing the number of run cycles and smoothing the air output. The PZ-260 is a premium, dual-action (trigger independently controls release of both air and fluid), internal-mix airbrush. Tight-tolerance head provides razor-sharp detail. Needle backstop at the rear of the airbrush allows you to pre-set the trigger travel. Pre-installed 0.3mm nozzle for a spray pattern between hairline and 1.25". Gravity-feed, 7cc color cup with vented, anti-spill cover. The PZ-258 is a premium, dual-action, internal-mix airbrush. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needle minimizes tip-dry. Cutaway handle for easy cleaning and quick access to the needle chuck. Pre-installed 0.35mm nozzle for a spray pattern between thin-line and 1.5".The PZ-276, single-action (pressing the trigger releases both air and fluid) airbrush with 0.8mm nozzle for broad spray patterns of 1/4" to 2".Also included is an inline moisture-trap filter, 3 siphon-feed 22cc glass jars, 5cc bottom-feed color cup, 6' braided hose, 2 barbed hose connectors, 2 paint pipettes, 2 nozzle wrenches, hanging bracket, protective nozzle cap, instructions, Airbrush Essentials - Master the Basics DVD, a download link for these airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrushing Cleaning Manual and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov