Monster Theme Bounce House with Slide and Blower by Cloud 9
VENDOR: Cloud 9
- PREMIUM-GRADE: This Cloud 9 bounce house is constructed of heavy-duty, puncture-proof 420D nylon with double and quadruple-stitching for durability and enhanced strength.
- SAFE & LEAD FREE: The material is fire-resistant and lab-tested to ensure safety and compliance with the Lead-Free Toys Act.
- MAXIMUM FUN: When inflated, this bounce house measures 12' front to back x 8' Wide x 6' High. The generous bouncing area measures 7' x 7'.
- SETS UP IN MINUTES: Set-up is quick and easy. This recreational inflatable bouncer inflates in under two minutes. After using, this bounce house deflates quickly and folds up easily to store in the included storage bag.
- INCLUDES 450 WATT BLOWER: Premium-quality 450 watt UL-Listed bounce house blower will keep your bouncer springy. This Cloud 9 bounce house features a covered on/off switch and grounded power cord for safety.
This Cloud 9 bouncer is destined to become one of the favorite kid's toys, delivering endless playtime to bounce, slide, and play make-believe at birthday parties, family reunions, holiday celebrations, summer backyard gatherings, and more.
This bouncer is perfectly sized to provide a generous interior space to bounce freely. Cloud 9's bounce house measures 12' front to back, 8' wide and 6' high and includes a bounce area of 7' x 7'.
Constructed of heavy-duty, fire-resistant, puncture-proof 420D nylon, this bouncer has met lab testing requirements for compliance with the Lead-Free Toys Act.
Bouncer inflates in about two minutes and deflates quickly and folds up easily for storage. For less than the cost of renting and using once, you can own this affordable jump house for multiple entertainment opportunities for the kids!
Inflated bouncer jump area measures 7' by 7' with a recommended maximum capacity of 3 children, up to 100 lbs. each.
Inflatable Bounce House
450 Watt Electric Blower
(4) Ground Stakes
Also, in the rare event of any tears, we include a free patch kit.
Caution: Always use GCFI-protected receptacles/circuits and take caution to keep blower and power cords in dry locations. Do not use in windy or other inclement weather. Make sure bounce house is secured to the ground before use outdoors. Not intended for commercial use.