- Professional quality: Saloniture glass tool jars are made of thick-walled glass with stainless-steel parts for long-lasting strength and durability. The transparent jar and self-draining basket allow you to easily immerse, clean, and remove tools.
- Durable lid: The lid is made from durable stainless-steel, ensuring your tools are properly sealed once fully submerged in the deep cleaning solution. Our Bakelite, non-slip knob features an ergonomic design for comfort and durability.
- Removable tray: Our self-draining retrieval basket allows you to fully immerse and remove tools without having to put your fingers in the cleaning solution.
- Non-slip base: The non-slip base is constructed from heavy-duty rubber, designed to prevent accidental spills and slips, ensuring durability.
- Convenient size: Saloniture glass tool jars are available in two size options. The large jar conveniently holds 61 oz. of deep cleaning solution. Ideal for salon, spa, and barbershop grooming tools such as, combs, brushes, scissors, and clippers. The small jar is perfect for manicure and spa tools, holding 36 oz. of deep cleaning solution.
This Saloniture glass tool jar is designed with thick-walled glass and stainless-steel parts, giving you both strength and durability. The transparent jar and self-draining basket provide ease in immersing, cleaning, and removing your tools. The base of the jar is designed with heavy-duty rubber for prevention of accidental spills and slips.These glass tool jars are ideal for manicure and spa tools, with a capacity of 36 oz. for the small and 61 oz. for the large of deep cleaning solution. The lid is constructed with durable stainless-steel, ensuring your tools are properly sealed once they have been fully submerged in the solution. The non-slip knob is designed with Bakelite, providing durability, comfort, and a firm grip for removing the lid.Saloniture is designed for industry professionals, offering a wide variety of high-quality salon and spa equipment.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov