Drywall Lift Panel Jack Joist - Heavy Duty 11' Reach, Red - GypTool
- Powerful winch crank: Contractor-grade drywall lift features a new and improved advanced gear system, providing easier lifting, positioning and installation of drywall, sheetrock and wood panels on ceilings or walls, for stress-free and efficient work. Telescoping mast allows for quick and smooth sh
- Superior reach: Simply and easily hoists panels overhead, as lift features an 11' reach for flat ceilings. Large cradle extends to 7' in width, rotates 360 degrees and tilts 65 degrees forward for use on both flat and sloped ceilings.
- Stable & secure: Cradle features auto-locking outriggers and panel support tabs to hold panels in place and the entire unit is supported by a 4' wide tripod base with anti-slip locking casters for secure mounting.
- Heavy-duty construction: Constructed with a superior, all-welded, heavyweight steel frame and enamel finish, this lift provides long-lasting durability and reliable performance.
- Easy tool-free setup: Ideally suited for busy contractors and professionals, this lift features quick, tool-free setup and disassembly convenient portability and storage.
Designed for heavy-duty use by contractors and professionals, this deluxe drywall lifter and installation jack from GypTool features a new and improved winch crank operation, simplifying lifting, positioning and installation of drywall, sheetrock and wood panels on ceilings or walls for faster and more efficient work.
Crafted with all-welded steel construction and coated with a premium enamel finish, this durable and heavyweight lift is built to last a lifetime. Hoist features an easy-to-operate hand winch and accommodates standard-sized panels, with a telescoping mast for fast and smooth sheetrock raising/lowering, with an 11' reach for flat ceilings.
The entire unit is supported by a 4' wide tripod base with three swivel casters for easy rolling and positioning, that won't damage floors. Unit features a heavy-duty 3" triangular frame with clevis pins at critical juncture-points for added safety, and all casters lock to secure the lift's position for mounting.
Lift features a quick, tool-free setup and disassembly for storage or easy portability.
Working height: 36" - 11'. Max reach: 11' plus panel. Construction: Welded steel. Base: 4' tripod with locking casters. Maximum load: 150 pounds. Maximum panel: 4' x 16'.
Well-known within the construction, home improvement, and commercial remodeling communities, GypTool is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and durability.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, or 60 days for an exchange.
If you need to return an item, simply call us at 954-577-1043 or email us at email@example.com and we'll get your return started right away!
You should expect to receive your refund within 7-14 days after we receive it. We typically process returns within a few days of receipt, and it can take 3-5 days for your bank to show the return.
Free Shipping* - All orders to the Contiguous U.S. (Lower 48) ship free, and most orders placed by 3 p.m. are shipped the same day. Most Contiguous U.S. deliveries are received 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
For more information please Contact Us.
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?