- Commercial design: Designed to provide commercial-grade quality and performance wherever you need it. This cotton candy machine with cart offers excellent functionality, resulting in delicious cotton candy clouds. With a large 20-inch stainless steel bowl, a 950-watt heating element, and a belt-driven high-performance motor, this cotton candy machine is a perfect choice for home or commercial use.
- Fast and efficient: This cotton candy machine gets the job done without wasting any time. So whether you have a line of excited kids waiting for their candy or want a crowd-pleasing treat at your next party, this machine whips up one cotton candy cone every 30 seconds in its stainless steel bowl.
- Clear bubble shield dome top: This plastic dome lid keeps candy sugar ingredients in the bowl and not flying into the air while preventing foreign particles such as dust, dirt, or insects from interfering with your candy. This clear cotton candy bubble shield is protective enough to keep the bad stuff out while ensuring everyone can watch the action as it happens.
- Easy to use: No previous professional candy-spinning experience is necessary when using this machine. Power switch, heat controller, and volt meter are located on the front panel. This cotton candy machine is easy to run with a quick setup; you’ll have no trouble making round after round with this candy floss maker.
- Accessories Included: This cotton candy machine with cart includes everything you need to make delicious treats. Accessories included are a 3-bin storage drawer, a sugar scoop, two extra motor drive belts, and a handy instruction manual.
With a commercial-grade design and various features that make it easy to use, clean, and maintain, this cotton candy machine offers the best features and functionality. Olde Midway's SPIN 2000 cotton candy maker with cart and dome shield provides an industry-leading 950-watt heating element and a high-performance belt-driven motor. It includes a large 20-inch stainless steel bowl with a removable clear bubble dome shield, a 3-bin storage drawer, a sugar scoop, extra belts, and an instruction manual. Made for home or commercial use, with lots of power and performance, you can whip up 2-3 servings of candy floss per minute. While cotton candy always draws a crowd, this candy floss machine will have no problem pleasing the masses.
Perfect for beginners, as well as those experienced in the art of candy floss, this cotton candy maker makes it easy and convenient to serve up the goods on demand. This cotton candy machine is designed to be as simple and easy to use as possible, with the volt meter and two switches (power and heat) located on the front of the machine. Olde Midway has combined a nostalgic look with today's technology for an ultra-quiet machine that is perfect for carnivals, churches, schools, fundraisers, varsity clubs, birthday parties, concessionaires, and anyone looking to make cotton candy quickly and efficiently.
Cleaning up after the fun is super simple; to clean, remove the bowl and bubble shield, wipe bowl and bubble shield with a damp, non-abrasive cloth, and dry everything thoroughly.
Cotton Candy Machine with Cart: 20-1/2" Long x 36" Wide x 37" High - Weight: 36 lbs.
Bubble Shield: 21" Long x 21" Wide x 14" High - Opening: 15.5" Wide x 13.25" High
Operates on a US-standard 120-volt power cord.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov