- Premium-grade: Constructed of heavy-duty, puncture-proof 420D nylon with double and quadruple-stitching for durability and enhanced strength, this recreational inflatable bouncer is assured to provide lasting entertainment
- Safe & lead free: The material is fire-resistant and lab-tested to ensure safety and compliance with the Lead-Free Toys Act.
- Convenient size: When inflated, this bounce house measures 12' Wide x 12' Deep x 7'-7/8" High. Slides are 4' Tall and pool is 4' Wide. Capacity is 4 children (350 pounds).
- Sets up in minutes: Set-up is quick and easy, inflates in under two minutes and includes everything needed in the box
- Includes 580 watt blower: Premium-quality 580 watt UL-Listed bounce house blower will keep your bouncer springy. Features a covered on/off switch and grounded power cord for safety.
This Cloud 9 bouncer is destined to become one of the favorite kid's toys, delivering endless playtime to bounce, slide, and play make-believe at birthday parties, family reunions, holiday celebrations, summer backyard gatherings, and more.
This bouncer features a climbing wall, slides on each side that empty into a splash pool and has a capacity of 4 children (350 pounds)
Constructed of heavy-duty, fire-resistant, puncture-proof 420D nylon, this bouncer has met lab testing requirements for compliance with the Lead-Free Toys Act.
Bouncer inflates in about two minutes and deflates quickly, and folds up easily for storage. For less than the cost of renting and using once, you can own this affordable jump house for multiple entertainment opportunities for the kids!
Includes: inflatable bounce house, 580 watt electric blower, instructions, ground stakes and tear patch kit.
Caution: Always use GCFI-protected receptacles/circuits and take caution to keep blower and power cords in dry locations. Do not use in windy or other inclement weather. Make sure bounce house is secured to the ground prior to use outdoors. Not intended for commercial use.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov