- X frame design: Heavy-duty all metal construction provides a sturdy and reliable platform that supports most major keyboard brands.
- Unmatched adjustability: Choose from 7 different height adjustment positions to match any playing style whether standing or sitting, for ultimate comfort.
- Support straps & non-slip caps: Protect your investment with the two durable straps that secure your keyboard to the stand for stability during a performance. The non-slip end-caps on the top of the stand prevent the keyboard from moving around during use, and the bottom non-slip end caps ensure stability on nearly all surfaces.
- Perfectly portable: With an attractive slim-line design, the stand quickly folds up for transport and easily unfolds for set up.
- Easy assembly/disassembly: Lightweight but solid design assembles and breaks down easily for transport.
This keyboard piano stand by Hamzer with X frame design, is durable and well-built with all-metal construction. It has rubber non-skid feet to protect floors and keep this stand stable and features grooved rubber end caps on top to support your keyboard and keep it from slipping. This stand can also be easily folded for transportation and has 7-position adjustable heights that can be set from 12-3/4" to 38-3/4" high.
If your keyboard has screw holes on the bottom, it can be fastened to this stand for additional stability using the included screws and straps (at the following screw hole separation widths, and their corresponding stand heights): 35.75" - 42.75" Wide at 22.5" High, 39" - 32.5" Wide at 27.5" High, 34" - 27.5" Wide at 32" High, 28.5" - 21.5" Wide at 35.5" High, 22.5" - 15.5" Wide at 38" High.
Includes: Hamzer Keyboard Stand, Hardware, and Assembly Instructions (Some Assembly Required)
Hamzer is known for its professional-grade musical instruments and accessories that offer exceptional quality at an affordable price.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov