- This professional-grade, industrial-strength air mover fan will meet all your air circulation needs. Featuring a precision-engineered impeller for maximum efficiency, with a best-in-class CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) output from its powerful 1/2 horsepower motor.
- Built to withstand extreme environments and frequent transportation between job sites. Constructed with four non-marring, anti-skid, feet for stability and safety during operation, and a rugged handle for easy carrying.
- Two speed settings allow you to adjust and set the floor blower fan's output intensity as needed. Protective grill covers over the air outlet and inlets keep debris and foreign objects out of the fan for safe, continuous, uninterrupted operation.
- Three air flow positions allow air flow to be directed as needed for horizontal, diagonal, or upwards blowing functionality.
- Weighing just over 22 pounds, this compact but powerful fan is ultra-convenient.
This air mover, carpet drying fan from Dryser is the professional's choice for carpet and pad drying, flood restoration, painting, or any other heavy-duty air circulation needs.
With a precision-engineered impeller for maximum efficiency and a best-in-class CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) output from its 1/2 horsepower motor, this compact yet highly powerful air mover offers exceptional and reliable performance.
Highly versatile, this air mover is ideally suited for use in homes, attics, crawlspaces, basements, garages, workshops, warehouses, offices, or wherever it's needed.
This floor blower features 3 blowing positions, allowing you to place it flat on its base to blow horizontally, inclined to either a 45 or 90-degree angle to blow diagonally (using the integrated backrests), or upwards to dry furniture, walls, or redirect the airflow as needed.
A 15' long, US-standard 110-120 volt grounded power cord can be wrapped around the top handle for easy storage. Four non-marring, anti-skid feet keep the unit in place during operation.
Compliant to CSA & CAN North-American safety standards.
Always use a GFCI protected receptacle and extreme caution when using any electrical appliance near wet or damp areas; do not submerge or use in standing water.
14-1/2" (long), 15-1/4" (wide), 17-1/2" (tall)
Electrical: 110-120 volt, 60 hertz, 3.0 To 5.0 amps (depending on power setting), 1/2 HP motor.
Includes: 6 Dryser Air Movers
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov