- Smooth quiet performance: Machined with consistent, tight-tolerance joints and pins, these hinges operate both smoothly and completely squeak-free.
- Heavy-duty: Solid and premium-weight, these professional-grade hinges are constructed from top-quality steel. Tough enough to hold solid-core, fiberglass, wood, metal, interior, exterior, residential & commercial doors.
- Superior finish: Surfaces are hand-crafted with extreme attention to all details for a truly best-in-class finish.
- Removable pin: Our door hinge is constructed with two moving leaves that wrap around the pin. The removable pin design makes installation and door removal quick and easy, allowing doors to be taken off without having to detach the hinge.
- Specifications: Each hinge measures 4 inches (top to bottom) by 4 inches (wide) with 5/8" radius rounded corners. No. 9 x 1" wood mounting screws are included per hinge for fast and easy installation.
Whether renovating or for new-construction, interior or exterior, these heavy-duty hinges from Cauldham provide the utmost in performance and decorative appeal. Crafted from a precision blend of top-quality cold rolled steel, these hinges feature a stunning, corrosion-resistant finish and are superior in tolerance, concentricity, and straightness. Five knuckle design with tightly machined leaves to minimize play and allow for smooth quiet performance. Removable pins for quick and easy door removal. Hinges are mortise mount (designed to be flushed into the door and jamb, as opposed to surface mounted). Each hinge leaf is 4 inches in height and is pre-drilled with three countersunk holes arranged in a half moon shape. Six No. 9 x 1" wood mounting screws are included per hinge for fast and easy installation. Hinges have approximately a 270-degree range of motion. Cauldham is the premier source for professional-grade hardware and fixtures that combine stylish design with exceptional quality and durability.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov