2 Pack 2" x 16' E-Track Ratchet Tie-Down Straps in Blue
VENDOR: Driver Recovery Products
- INDUSTRIAL-GRADE STRENGTH: Each 2 inch (W) x 16' (L) highly durable and resilient tie-down cam strap is made of high-quality polyester webbing has a 1170 pound safe working load capacity, and 3,500 pound assembly break strength, and a webbing break strength of 6,000 pounds.
- HIGHLY DURABLE: These premium-grade straps can withstand extreme temperatures and are water and UV-ray resistant, minimizing the risks of mold and mildew growth, as well as effectively holding their shape. Will not shrink or stretch even when wet.
- SECURES EASILY: Featuring a convenient and versatile E-Track system, each strap tie-down has an E-Track fitting attachment at each end, which clicks into any slot on horizontal or vertical E-Track rails or singles.
- CONVENIENT ADJUSTMENT: Cam buckle provides easy, one-handed length adjustment for easy tightening and safe securement of loads, without the risk of over-tightening your load like a ratchet-type design, which can damage delicate items.
- VERSATILE USE: One of the most reliable tie-downs available, these hard-wearing straps can be used to safely secure bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, furniture, and other valuable loads.
Make sure that your cargo load is well secured with the Driver Recovery Products E-Track cam buckle tie-down straps. Designed with industrial-strength to effectively and reliably handle almost any job, these straps provide a webbing break strength of 6,000 pounds, an assembly break strength of 3,500 pounds, and a safe working load limit of 1170 pounds. These 2" x 16' heavy-duty straps feature an easy-to-use design to quickly secure and tighten items into place during transport. Both ends of each strap are equipped with E-track spring fittings, which get clipped into slots on horizontal or vertical E-track rails. To tighten the strap, turn the cam buckle over and thread the webbing through while pressing the thumb release, then pull the strap to the desired length and let go of the thumb release. To loosen the strap, press the lever and slide the strap out. Cam buckle straps are softer on cargo than their ratcheting counterparts, plus are easier to control with one hand, by simply pressing the lever as the strap is slowly pulled loose or tight. For this reason, many people prefer cam straps over ratchet strap when it comes to securing bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, and other valuable loads on their trailers or trucks. Driver Recovery Products is a leading brand within the hitch rack and trailering market, widely recognized for excellence at providing a wide range of premium-quality accessories that offer exceptional functionality at an affordable price.