16" Stainless Steel French Rolling Pin by Last Confection
VENDOR: Last Confection
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL: Crafted of professional-grade #304 stainless steel. Unlike traditional wood dough rollers, this durable rolling pin does not require any oil treatments and will not dry out and crack.
- FRENCH-STYLE, TAPERED ENDS: Achieve perfectly rolled dough. Measuring just over 16" long, Last Confection’s rolling pin is lightweight and incredibly easy to handle. The gradual taper at both ends allows for even pressure and more control over thickness while rolling dough. Comfortably roll dough fo
- SEAMLESS, NON-POROUS DESIGN: The smooth, seamless, non-porous surface will not absorb odors, flavors, or colors from the dough reducing cross-contamination.
- CHILL IN THE FREEZER: Place the rolling pin in the freezer to cool while you prepare your dough. The cold stainless steel creates a non-stick effect and allows this rolling pin to glide easily while rolling. The hollow design of this French rolling pin keeps cool longer, reducing the heat from your
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Last Confection's rolling pin is easy to clean. Place in your dishwasher on the top rack or hand-wash in warm water with dish soap and towel dry.
Last Confection’s French rolling pin is crafted from 100% professional-grade #304 stainless steel. This rolling pin features a seamless, non-porous surface that will not absorb odors, flavors, or colors from the dough. Cross-contamination is also reduced due to the stainless steel construction of this dough roller.
At-home bakers and professional bakers alike will achieve perfectly rolled dough while using this French rolling pin. Designed with a gradual taper at both ends, providing you more control over the thickness of your dough as you roll. The handle-less design and narrow ends offer a comfortable grip allowing you to expertly roll dough for pastries, fondant, ravioli, and more without handles or rings getting in the way. Quickly pivot with ease while rolling circular shapes for pizza and pie crust.
Place this stainless steel rolling pin in the freezer to chill while you prepare your dough. Once cooled, the stainless steel reduces the dough from sticking to the rolling pin. The hollow core keeps cool longer and minimizes the heat transfer from your hands to the dough, preventing the butter from melting, and the dough warming too quickly.
To clean, simply place the rolling pin on the top rack of your dishwasher, or hand wash in warm water with dish soap and towel dry.
Length: 16-1/4" long - 10" in center with 3-1/8" taper on each end
Diameter: 1-1/2" in center with 1" tapered ends