- Effective detergent/cleaner for removal of dried blood and protein soils from skin and scalp
- Effective for cleaning surgical instruments and surgical apparatus before sterilization
- Factory-bottled and undiluted and Made in the USA
- Green Soap is also known as "Liniment of Soft Soap"
- Made from pure vegetable oils, glycerin and lavender so it is biodegradable, environmentally safe
This industry favorite COSCO Tincture of Green Soap U.S.P. has been around since 1966 and is used by more tattoo artists than any other brand (Green Soap is also known as "Liniment of Soft Soap"). This natural soap is made from pure vegetable oils, glycerin and lavender, and is biodegradable, environmentally safe, and made in the USA. Use it for pre-tattoo skin preparation, stencil application, post-tattoo cleansing, as well as for cleaning surgical or tattoo instruments before sterilization. It is even an excellent lathering hand cleanser and shampoo! This soap is factory bottled and undiluted: beware of other dealers with off-brands, leftover stock, or re-sellers who buy soap in bulk (drums) and re-package it themselves, as there is no way to ensure the soap is sanitary when it's been re-packed in someone's warehouse. We turn our stock frequently, and all of our sizes (8oz, 16oz and gallons) are bottled by the manufacturer for safety. Diluting Suggestions: For cleaning instruments before sterilization - mix 1 part soap to 16 parts distilled water. For use as a shampoo or hand cleanser - use full strength. For general use - mix 1 part soap to 8 parts distilled water. Tattoo shops and artists; MSDS (material safety data sheets) are available upon request.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov