- Premium quality: This precision crafted PointZero Airbrush handheld etcher includes a gravity-feed, 15cc cup with screw on cover and inline moisture filter.
- Advanced control: The single-action trigger and 0.5mm round-pattern nozzle combine to provide fine controlled air eraser or mini-sandblaster effect on a variety of materials.
- Varied uses: Etch glass, plastic, metal or other materials, clean paint, discolorations, corrosion and rust from jewelry or other small items, erase defects from artwork, and add weathering effects to models, as well as many other applications.
- Boxed set: Includes the etcher with 15cc cup, 6’ braided hose with standard 1/8” BSP fittings, handing bracket, 150-gram bottle of 220-grit aluminum-oxide abrasive compound and disposable face mask.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: eBook Includes access to 7 exclusive How-To Airbrushing Guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
PZ-314XS handheld etcher from PointZero Airbrush is also known as an air eraser or mini-sandblaster. The round-pattern nozzle (0.5mm) of this tool sprays abrasive powder for a variety of uses; etching glass, plastic, metal or other materials, cleaning paint, discolorations, corrosion and rust from jewelry or other small items, erasing defects from artwork, and adding weathering effects to models, as well as many other applications. The gravity-feed, 15cc cup has a screw-on cover and built-in, material flow control adjustment. Inline moisture filter attaches directly to the air inlet on the etcher and doubles as a handle, providing an improved grip on the unit. Water and other contaminates are captured from the airflow by a small-micron brass element and collected in a bowl at the bottom of the filter. Bowl features a spring-loaded valve for easy draining of any accumulated water. Boxed set also includes 6' braided hose, hanging bracket, 150-gram bottle of fast-cutting, 220-grit, aluminum-oxide abrasive compound, and disposable face mask (we recommend the use of a cartridge respirator). Single-action trigger. Requires an air supply with a working pressure of 30 to 50 psi. Etcher and hose have standard 1/8" BSP fittings. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov