- Comfortable design: The Philosophy Gym 13-inch diameter yoga roller was designed for comfort and support when used in a variety of ways. It features a streamlined shape with a 5" width. Great to fine-tune different movements and poses, such as backbends, heart-openers, alignment, core strength, balance, and more, according to your body’s specific needs.
- Premium quality construction: Made from highly durable ABS plastic and TPE foam, our yoga wheel is built tough, while also skin-safe and hypoallergenic. The wheel features extra thick 1/4" padding for comfort and superior grip. Designed to support up to a 500lb weight limit, it is great for building strength and stamina.
- Moisture resistant: TPE foam is naturally moisture resistant, so you can break into a deep session without worrying about sweat or odors. This wheel allows you to take on poses and asanas with comfort and stability to go deeper without overextending.
- Lightweight and portable: Our yoga wheel is lightweight and portable at under 3 pounds. You can easily transport to use for great stretching anytime, anywhere. This allows you to focus on improving strength, alignment, and flexibility as you reduce pain and discomfort. The support can be a great way to make your yoga practice more manageable and comfortable.
- Enhance flexibility: Using a yoga wheel is a great way to support your body when doing yoga as it can help you attain greater flexibility. When working on balancing poses, a yoga ring can help offer additional stability to achieve more flexible, perfect movements. There’s nothing quite like a yoga wheel stretch; once you try it, your practice will be instantly transformed!
A yoga ring can be an amazing addition to your yoga practice! If you are aiming to take your practice deeper, or if you’d like to enhance your range of motion, pull off heart-opening backbends, or hollow-back poses, a yoga wheel is the best prop to incorporate into your routine. They are great for working towards greater flexibility and they can support you through a range of balancing poses. If you are interested in improving core strength or spinal alignment, reducing back pain, or gaining improved overall balance, a yoga roller can offer tremendous support. For yogis of all levels, having a yoga roller is a must!
Designed for versatile use in a myriad of ways, the Philosophy Gym 13-inch yoga roller is constructed of high-quality, super-durable ABS plastic and TPE foam. At 5" wide and less than 3lbs, this wheel can be taken just about anywhere. It can support up to 500lbs in weight, allowing for use by even heavy-weight athletes. Finished with ¼" thick TPE foam, this wheel is moisture resistant to keep the smelly odors at bay. Take your yoga practice deeper with this yoga wheel; your body will thank you!
Philosophy Gym provides quality fitness equipment with exceptional durability to meet all your workout needs.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov