- Economical: Oversized, 54" x 72" premium quality moving blankets that provide exceptional damage protection from scratches, nicks, dirt, and moisture when moving or transporting furniture, appliances, and other valuable large items.
- Superior cushioning: Constructed with thick, 100% virgin polyester, these packing and moving pads blankets offer superior protection compared to most competitor's pads made from inferior or used materials.
- Multi-purpose: Ideal for both professional and do-it-yourself moving, these versatile, general-purpose moving pads are well suited for safe, breathable protection for items in storage, as well as protecting floors, car upholstery, and much more.
- Versatility: Unlike higher priced quilted moving blankets, these textile pads can be cut to size when needed for customized protection.
- Multiple pack sizes available.
Sure-Max economical moving blankets offer the ideal combination of value and quality when it comes to protecting furniture, appliances, and other valuable items from scuffing, scratching, or breaking during transport or while in storage. Designed for limited use such as a onetime move or wrapping furniture for storage, these 100% virgin polyester skins offer professional-grade protection without the high price tag. Measuring 54” wide by 72” long, these furniture pads are dark gray and offer a great alternative to other overpriced moving blankets. Unlike quilted blankets, these textile pads can be cut to custom sizes and still retain their protective qualities.Whether you are an individual doing a home move or a professional mover or cargo hauler, these shipping pads are perfectly suited for any shipping need, regardless of distance. Take the stress out of moving with peace of mind that fragile items will arrive safely and intact with Sure-Max moving pads. Sure-Max is a trusted supplier within the moving and transport industry, offering a wide selection of premium-quality moving blankets and supplies.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov