- Premium quality: This precision crafted PointZero Airbrush set features a comfortable composite handle balanced and comes with a 9cc color cup with vented cover.
- Advanced control: This dual-action, internal-mix airbrush also has a Micro Air Control (MAC) valve allows for on-the-fly adjustment of air pressure while the crown-shaped needle cap minimizes air turbulence.
- Boxed set: Includes PointZero Airbrush with pre-installed 0.2mm nozzle (tip), 9cc color cup, barbed hose connector, nozzle wrench and instruction sheet.
- Easy-to-use: This multi-purpose airbrush is designed for both the beginner and advanced user. It can be used for models, crafts, auto & cycle graphics, taxidermy, photo retouching, t-shirts, murals, fine art & illustrations and more.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
The PZ-360, from PointZero Airbrush, is a premium, dual-action (trigger independently controls release of both air and fluid; pressing trigger releases air, pulling back releases material), internal-mix airbrush. Precision-crafted body provides a balanced feel in the hand. Tight-tolerance, 4-piece head provides extremely fine atomization with razor-sharp detail. Needle backstop at the rear of the airbrush allows you to pre-set the trigger travel; helping produce consistent line widths. Micro Air Control (MAC) valve located just below the color cup provides convenient, on-the-fly, micro-adjustment of air pressure. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needle minimizes tip-dry. Solvent-resistant needle packing allows safe use with all types of spraying mediums. Pre-installed 0.2mm nozzle (tip), nozzle cap, needle, and removable, crenelated (crown-shape) needle cap for a spray pattern between hairline and 1" (crenelated needle cap minimizes air turbulence near the tip; allowing airbrush to be held very close to the working surface). Gravity-feed 9cc color cup with vented, anti-spill cover. Cutaway handle for ease of cleaning and quick access to the needle chuck. Boxed set also includes barbed hose connector, nozzle wrench and instruction sheet. Requires an air supply with a working pressure of 15 to 50 psi. Standard 1/8" BSP fitting. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.