THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
- Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
- Functionality: Tested and working
- Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- 4 PIECE SET INCLUDES: 6" x 3", 8" x 3", 10" x 3" and 12" x 3" Cake Pans
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Extra thick, seamless even-wall construction creates superb heat distribution for your batter ensuring your cake rises both level and flat. These professional-quality cake pans retain even baking temperatures preventing overbaking or gummy centers. Free of extra metals, welds and chemical coatings, these cake pans cool quickly to enjoy delicious and flawless results every time you bake.
- NON-REACTIVE ANODIZED ALUMINUM: Perfect for cake batters containing acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice, chocolate, buttermilk, coffee, brown sugar, fruits and vegetables. Anodizing creates a nonreactive surface which prevents any discoloration and protects the flavor of your baked goods.
- STRAIGHT-SIDED DESIGN: Creates right angle edges on your cakes for uniform slices and perfect layer cakes. Makes frosting around the sides a breeze with uniform coverage. With the straight-sided design, these cake pans can take the place of many specialty baking pans. Bake dense, heavy cakes such as cheesecake or carrot cake, light and airy layer cakes, or even get creative with deep dish pizza, flan and gelatin molded desserts, with these multi-purpose pans.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Forget about scrubbing baked-on foods, save time and effort with these cake pans that wipe clean quickly with warm water and mild dish detergent.
Bake the most decadent cakes with these cake pans from Last Confection. These round anodized aluminum baking pans are every baker's dream. From a seasoned pastry chef, to an at home baking enthusiast, or even a novice just getting started, these cake pans are perfect! With the legion of pan sizes available, baking layer cakes and other heavenly desserts will always be enjoyable. With an anodized aluminum, non-reactive surface your pastries will never look or taste better! Anodizing creates a nonreactive surface which prevents any discoloration and protects the divine flavor of your baked indulgences. Perfect for sweet and sinful cake batters containing acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice, chocolate, buttermilk, coffee, brown sugar, fruits, and vegetables. The straight-sided design creates right angled edges allowing for perfectly level layer cakes and gelatin molds. Frosting around the sides and edges of your cake is a breeze with uniform coverage and consistency. Designed with even-wall construction, these pans allow for precise baking that provides even and consistent heat distribution and quick cooling for perfectly pleasurable results every time. For quickest release, it is recommended to line the cake pan with parchment paper, butter, or cooking spray. Last Confection is your trusted source for professional-grade kitchen bakeware, supplies and accessories that provide long-lasting quality at an exceptional value.