- Helpful: Increases winch pulling power
- Premium quality: Constructed with high-tensile strength steel with epoxy grade finish
- Easy to use: Features a heavy-duty, dowel bearing with grease fitting
- Convenient: Swivels open to accept line with no disassembly
- Measures: 5-5/8" x 3-1/8" with an 8,000 pound capacity
Premium snatch block from Driver Recovery Products. Used to increase winch pulling power (using a double-line pull technique) or for indirect pulls using the block as an anchor point. Constructed from 3/16" thick, ultra-high tensile strength steel and coated with an epoxy grade finish (significantly less likely to chip and rust than powder-coated finishes). Heavy-duty, dowel bearing with integrated grease fitting for smooth operation. Unit swivels open to accept line with no disassembly required (pulley accommodates line up to 5/16"). Measures 5-5/8" x 3-1/8" and features an 8,000 pound capacity.